We are diligently working on resolving the issues related to the Year-End Quick Fix (Q05).
We have identified the following items that need to be addressed:
- 1099-MISC and 1099-NEC had envelope alignment problems.
- 1099-NEC is missing the Payer’s area code.
- Box 001 is not printing on the 1099 Register
We will be sending out a note as soon as we have fixes available for customer installation.
- The Q05 update does NOT require users to be logged out of eCMS.
- The changes will take effect immediately.
- eForms needs to be “Restored” once Q05 is installed.
Once the Q05 update has been packaged and is available for customer installation, we will start updating customers’ production environments.
Hosted Environments. Our goal is to update the Hosted environments within the next 12-48 hours.
Enterprise/On-Premise Environments. Following the submitted customer incidents requesting the update, we will start contacting Enterprise customers to get connection information and to deliver the update. We expect Enterprise customers to be updated within the next 48 hours as well.